ARSC Hacks Blog

Keeping you updated on the Wii and DS homebrew scene! And now the DSi!

There was an error in this gadget

Hackers at Wiiso.com have joined together and formed a custom game development team to do remakes and texture edits of games. This game that I am featuring here is a remake of New Super Mario Bros. Wii. It will be texture edited with remakes of all the levels in Super Mario Bros. for the original NES, wii-style!


Teaser/Trailer:



Source: http://wiiso.com/showthread.php?t=97435

5 comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

Hi,

Jessica here from Canada. As I have seen your comments above & I must say that I really like that game when I was a child - mario bros still its really cool game.

Thanks,
Jessica

Trade Events

Hi,

You have a nice blog. At last you can unlock wii console worldwide without risky hardware modification or expensive modchip's. I remove all the guess work out of my 3 step process that will allow you to unlock your Wii in under 5 minutes!

You live a charmed life and I am glad to know you via the blog! I swear I could hear that fountain as I looked on!
mario games

I really like your blog content the way you put up the things…I’ve read the topic with great interest.

Post a Comment